Engaging local communities
Targets and challenges
* Accumulated beneficiaries since 2015
- More than 230 projects in more than 300 communities in Chile, of which approximately 45 are indigenous.
- 21 projects in 81 communities in the 33 communes of Enel Distribución's concession area.
- 15,938 million of contribution to the communities:
- 84% in direct investments in communities
- 7% in commercial initiatives with social impact
- 9% in charitable donations
- Through the "Codo a Codo" campaign, we collaborated to address the impacts of the pandemic.
- Enel Chile's progress in the priority SDGs:
- Strengthening of the Creating Shared Value (CSV) Model with the development of 74 applications for the design of various social and environmental initiatives, carried out throughout the value chain of Enel Chile’ different business lines.