Today, we are certified in:
- ISO 9001 - establishes the requirements for Quality Management Systems and addresses the aspects of design, maintenance and improvement of processes and their documents to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
- ISO 14001 - establishes the requirements for Environmental Management Systems and addresses the conservation of the environment where we operate, identifying environmental aspects and controlling the impacts of our activities.
- ISO 45001 - establishes the requirements for Health Management Systems and seeks to protect the health and safety of workers through the identification of risks and evaluation of the risks present in our activities.
- ISO 50001 - establishes the requirements for Energy Management Systems and seeks to identify the uses and consumptions of electricity and fuels for their efficient management and execute energy improvement projects.
- ISO 22301 - establishes the requirements for Business Continuity Management System and seeks that the organization is prepared to respond and recover from disruptive incidents when they occur.
We are currently working on the Anti-Bribery Management System certification, so by the end of the year we expect to have six certificates of ISO standards. This allows us to be aligned to the Enel Infrastructure and Networks guidelines and country requirements.