Description: This group is made up of 10 weavers and knitters, who were trained in the Maule School of Ecotechnologies led by Enel in the Maule Basin. Currently this group of entrepreneurs focuses on the development and marketing of burlap and rag dolls, sheep, condors, blankets, and woolen fabrics, as well as different types of accessories.
The main products they make are:
- Woven or knitted articles with sheep's wool.
- Woven fabrics.
- Dolls (aromatherapy and color therapy).
Ethical fashion design such as:
- Cases with recycled materials
- Change purses
Pottery making objects and utensils such as:
- Small bowls
- Salad bowls
- Ornaments (with exclusive designs that we achieve by applying glazing and graffito techniques that were taught to us).
Location: Ruta 115 Ch km 82, San Clemente
- Carmen Gloria Castro | Telephone: +569 75302076
- Website: https://createrra.cl/crearte/