- Would you like to know where to fly your kite? Make sure to check out the map of safe areas.
- It’s important to always be accompanied by an adult.
- Always use cotton string.
- Never use metal or aluminum foil on your kite.
- Fly your kite far away from power lines and high voltage towers.
- Never retrieve kites that are tangled up in power lines nor kites that are at dangerous heights.
- Don't chase after your cut kite. Just follow it with your gaze to know where it fell.
- Don't cross streets to retrieve your kite.
- Gather and immediately roll up the loose string. This way you will avoid it getting tangled and causing yourself to be involved in an accident.