Servicios Informáticos e Inmobiliarios Limitada (SIEI) provides consulting services, management, administration, and operation of contracts in areas related to information technology, IT systems, telecommunications and control systems for Chile and South America. Enel Group directly and indirectly holds a 99% stake while the remaining 1% is owned by Enel Distribución.
In the case of real estate, it focuses on major real estate projects and, in particular, manages the Group’s properties in Chile, covering the development, sale and acquisition of assets.
The real estate business manages two buildings owned by the company, with a total built area of 4,791.11 m2 (and land of 81,082 m2).
At a meeting held on November 25, 2014, the Board of Directors of Enel Chile approved the merger by absorption of its subsidiary Inmobiliaria Manso de Velasco Limitada (IMV) by its subsidiary ICT Servicios Informáticos Limitada, with the latter becoming the surviving company under the name of SIEI. SIEI inherited all the rights and obligations of IMV and became the owner of all the assets of the absorbed company.